Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random

Last night I braved the elements and went to my local Target, with local being an hours drive away. I had to get some things in the area and went to Target because I had to. Looking over their shelves there is no 2010 Topps located anywhere. Empty gravity feed boxes of Update and Highlights, a blaster of Heritage High Numbers, a couple of Goodwin Champions packs, but no new product. I know that the Wal-Mart down the street from my house won't get them for a couple of weeks, so I hoped that Target would have at least one pack that I can open and see first hand what the cards looked like. Just one pack, that will satisfy my wants. Oh well, maybe it just takes a while for the product to make to the nether reaches of South Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment