Monday, August 16, 2010

One man's junk

While driving around town yesterday morning looking for a person's house to take food to because their husband died, I noticed a pile of 3-ring binders sitting out by the side of the road for the trash man to pick up today.  At first glance there were about 6 boxes full of 3 and 4 inch binders.  Just sitting out by the road.  Awaiting their final destination in some poor landfill, their purpose in life all used up.  I thought to myself, I have to rescue these poor souls.  So I did what any card collector, who operates on a budget would do.  I drove out there at 4:30 this morning on the way to the gym and took as many of them as I could fit in my minivan.  I ended up with about 16 binders total.

1 comment:

  1. This is an act of good deed. You have helped our eco system and also help you saved your budget. :)

    ReplyDelete